Education Terms & Conditions
- All payments are non-refundable; once the deposit/monies have been received you will receive a confirmation letter and invoice, after which a contract will exist. In the case of payment not being received, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- If you wish to reschedule your session a minimum of 7 days’ notice must be given.
- If less than 7 days’ notice is given the full charge of the course may be charged.
- No refund will be given for non-attendance of a course, nor will it be transferred to an alternative date.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change a booked date with 7 days’ notice except in the case of emergencies, where we reserve the right to give less notice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you meet the minimum course entry requirements and you are at the level required to attend the course. Failure to do so may result in you not achieving certification.
- We reserve the right to not certificate students if the educator feels the student has not met the minimum standard required. In this instance feedback and extra tuition requirements will be recommended by the educator.